Once you access our VIP online platform, you will access both ‘listed’ and ‘unlisted’ investment
opportunities that will complement your Visa requirements
There are several categories of investment opportunities you may want to consider:
- Food, wine and agribusiness – South Australia is centrally located, making our state an ideal hub for the distribution of premium food across Australia, with established export networks by air and sea for export to Asia. South Australia dominates the Australian wine industry, with just under half of all Australian vineyards situated in our state – we’re home to over 700 wineries, 350 cellar doors and 3,400 grape growers. • Horticulture • Dairy • Grains • Meat and Livestock • Seafood and Aquaculture • Wine • Food manufacturing • Beverages
- Property Development – South Australia has many exciting property developments in both outer Adelaide suburbs, regional areas and blue-chip Adelaide suburbs.
- Creative Industries – Our creative industries include modelling and simulation, VFX animation, video games, VR/AR mixed reality and immersive digital content
- Energy and mining – South Australia boasts an abundance of natural assets – including significant renewable energy zones for wind and solar, mineral deposits of copper, gold, iron ore, graphite, gas and petroleum products – meaning that global demand for resources can be serviced and our technical expertise is already high. Solar, wind and battery systems • Minerals processing exploration • Extraction • Hydrogen export supply chains
- Tourism – Tourism is a fast-growing sector in South Australia and the South Australian Tourism Commission is committed to growing the state’s visitor economy. Premium food and wine • Ecotourism • Regional luxurious accommodation
- Health and medical industries – South Australia is recognised for its skillset in niche areas, particularly in the use of artificial intelligence utilised within health innovation, visual recognition machine learning and proton therapy and oncology. Clinical trials • Ageing well • Pharmaceuticals and biotech • Medical devices
- Hi –tech – We are home to the Australian Institute of Machine Learning, a global leader in machine learning and robotic vision research and high-impact research translation and the MIT Living Lab, a unique collaboration between government, business and MIT using data analytics to shape decision making. Big data, data analytics • Machine learning • Artificial intelligence • Cyber security
We will screen and match you to opportunities that complement your investment interests.
We will guide you through the process, helping you to understand local supply chains and networks that will help you to connect.
Unlock your future